Do you want to boost company morale, productivity and reduce sick-days? Gillian understands that people are living fast paced lives nowadays which can lead to poor food choices. By bringing Gillian in to work with your teams, she will provide tailored workshops and presentations to help increase awareness around nutrition and help promote change in a motivational way. Employees will become the healthiest form of themselves and changes habits for good! Email Gillian at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your workshop now.
Everyone loves a FREE GOODIE BAG right?! As part of workshops and weight loss programmes, Gillian provides a goodie bag to instantly make your employees;
- Reduce their portion sizes
- Loose weight without calorie counting
- Change eating habits for life!
We have worked with clients such Adobe, Aer Lingus and Diageo to name but a few and have received excellent feedback. We feel that because nutrition and wellness services are tailored to employee’s needs, this is why we receive such great feedback. Employers can be assured that they are receiving sound nutritional advice that is scientific based and provided by CORU Registered Dietitians. We pride ourselves on providing a services that create motivation to change within your organisation!
Why Bring a Dietitian on Board?
- It’s part of a Dietitian’s role to educate, engage, empower, inspire, and motivate people to make health changes, so why not bring a Dietitian to the workplace where employees can link in with one.
- Dietitians are trained and have a vast background in many aspects of nutrition. We have a skill set that works very well within our coaching programs.
- Dietitians at Inside Out Nutrition are trained in motivational interviewing and this can be applied when helping employees adopt lifestyle changes to better their health.
- Whether it’s by leading the charge with weight loss programs, individualised nutrition clinics, or even cooking demos, Dietitians’ are finding there’s more than just one place for them at the table of work-site wellness.
What Services Can Dietitian’s at Inside Out Nutrition Offer?
Health Screening and Coaching:
- Many companies offer health screenings that provide employees with information about their current health status and alert them to health risks they may be unaware of, such as raised cholesterol.
- Our Dietitian’s can carry out and explain how to improve parameters like waist circumference, weight, fat mass, BMI and give dietary strategies to help improve high cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
Weight Loss Warriors Programme:
- Your Dietitian can help employees achieve various weight loss goals, both one-on-one through clinic sessions and as a group with company weight loss challenges.
- Gillian runs a 6 week weight loss warrior programme where various motivational nutrition and lifestyle topics are integrated. Clients participate in weekly weigh-in’s.
- Gillian is also the founder of iPortion Tools which are tools to help people portion their meals for healthy eating and weight loss. iPortion Plates can be incorporated at part of weight loss challenges to help clients along with their healthier journey.
- Lunch ‘n learn is a casual meeting with employees during lunch time; they bring their lunch or lunch is served—where an informational nutrition topic is presented and there’s a discussion on the topic among the presenter and the employees.
- Presentations are optional for the employees to attend, many organisations can set up presentations to be listened to via the web at the comfort of their own desk.
- Topics range from basic tips on healthful eating to smart snacking, but also specialised topics such as heart-healthy nutrition, gut nutrition or decoding food labels can be covered.
- Dietitian’s at Inside Out Nutrition can also be present at health fairs, set up nutrition awareness tables, and cooking demos in work canteens. All of which can be a fun way to engage employees.
Services that Gillian can offer in your company Nationwide include
Group Wellness and Nutritional seminars – Fun and interactive staff health seminars on a range of nutrition topics.
Practical Nutrition Workshops – Supermarket tours and healthy food demonstrations and samplings.
Participation in Health Expos – Smoothie stalls, food sampling and one on one consultations make for a perfect addition into any health promotion initiative.
Tradeshow & Event Representation – Have a professional dietitian represent your company in a highly professional manner.
Individual Employee Nutrition Consultations – One on one consultations to provide individually tailored nutritional advice.
Catering Review Services – Helping shape your workplace as a supportive environment for healthy habits.
Advice on ingredients and product labelling – with a change in legislation around food labelling, companies need to be keeping up to date on current practice in this area.
Some recently presented talks include:
- Weight Management For Life (includes Healthy Meal Ideas & Recipes)
- Healthy Eating for Mind and Body
- Healthy Eating for Hectic Lifestyles
- Heart Health
- Bone Health
- Digestive health
- Sports Nutrition
Companies Gillian has worked with include; Smurfit Kappa, Bayer, Magnet, Diageo, GSLS, Kentz, The Coeliac Society of Ireland, Wicklow Cancer Support Groups and the SuperValu Food Academy and SuperValu Nutri Safari Kids School Shopping Tours. Gillian is proud to be currently working with Musgrave Marketplace to provide Dietetic services to improve nutritional messages via workshops & blogs, as well as helping to improve menu choices and carry out menu analysis where necessary.