The knives are made of the same strong Japanese stainless steel as other Kuhn Rikon knives and are sharp enough to cut soft food. For safety reasons they are not as sharp as adult knives and they have been tested by children.
Suitable for children aged 3 and above, the knives have an appealing dog design to encourage enthusiastic young chefs – the ears act as a hand guard to keep fingers away from the cutting surface, while the tails are made from soft poke-free plastic.
The Duck Snippers are scissors which are ideal for herbs and vegetables and include a cover for safe storage.
- Suitable for ages 3 and above – supervision by an adult is always advised
- Child-friendly designs
- Knives can cut fruit and vegetables
- Appealing but practical design to encourage children to help in the kitchen
- Comfortable handles
- The knives have finger guards
- The snips are supplied with a cover for safe storage
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe
- Adult supervision advised
- Incorrect use can lead to injuries