They are made of the same strong Japanese stainless steel and are sharp enough to cut soft food. For safety reasons they are not as sharp as adult knives and they have been tested by children.
Suitable for children aged 3 and above, the knives have an appealing dog design to encourage enthusiastic young chefs.
The ears act as a hand guard to keep fingers away from the cutting surface, while the tails are made from soft poke-free plastic.
- Blade length: 5.8cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and above – supervision by an adult is always advised
- Child-friendly designs
- Can cut fruit and vegetables
- Encourage children to help in the kitchen
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Finger guards
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe
- Adult supervision advised
- Incorrect use can lead to injuries